Orange Juice Futures Surge On Fla. Crop Concerns
In March contracts, silver rose 76.5 cents to end at $33.782 an ounce, copper rose 2.95 cents to $3.716 per ounce and palladium gained $4.35 to end at $701.15 per ounce.
Benchmark oil rose 98 cents to finish at $86.77 per barrel, heating oil rose 3.98 cents to $2.9668 per gallon and wholesale gasoline gained 3.6 cents to $2.6465 per gallon. Natural gas fell 3 cents to $3.382 per 1,000 cubic feet.
In agricultural contracts, March wheat fell 9.5 cents to end at $8.12 per bushel, March corn dropped 2.5 cents to $7.255 per bushel and January soybeans rose 1.5 cents to $14.735 per bushel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV