Advant-e Corporation Announces $.02 Per Share Special Cash Dividend; Update On Corporate Actions
Additional information about Advant-e Corporation can be found at www.Advant-e.com, www.EdictSystems.com, and www.MerkurGroup.com, or by contacting investor relations at (937) 429-4288. The company's email is email@example.com .
The information in this news release includes certain forward looking statements that are based current expectations that involve a number of significant risks and uncertainties. Advant-e cautions investors not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements because there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements will prove to be correct and actual results could differ materially. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, product development and acceptance, the impact of competitive services and pricing, or general economic risks and uncertainties. Advant-e undertakes no obligation to publicly update forward-looking statements at any time in the future.
SOURCE Advant-e Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV