Simon Fuller And The Spice Girls Celebrate West End Musical, VIVA FOREVER!
LONDON, December 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
No need for mulled wine as The Spice Girls musical, VIVA FOREVER!, heats up London's West End
Last night, The Spice Girls and their manager Simon Fuller celebrated the premiere of VIVA FOREVER! in London's West End.
The premiere was attended by a glittering array of stars from the entertainment world including The Spice Girls, David Beckham, Sir Michael Caine, Joan Collins, Cilla Black, Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw, Twiggy, Holly Willoughby, Dawn French, fashion designer Roland Mouret, Graham Norton and others.VIVA FOREVER! is the new hit musical based on the songs of the Spice Girls with a book by Jennifer Saunders and produced by Judy Craymer. VIVA FOREVER! is directed by Paul Garrington and choreographed by Lynne Page. Simon Fuller of XIX Entertainment, manager of the Spice Girls, comments: "The Spice Girls songs have never sounded so good. They inspired a young generation of music fans in the late 90's and now thanks to Judy Craymer and Jennifer Saunders the spirit behind the Spice Girls lives again." VIVA FOREVER! is an original story of our time, a heart-warmingly, funny tale of friendship in the face of fame and fortune that tells the story of a family thrown into chaos, as Viva and her three best friends get swept up in the mania of a TV talent show where stars are born and dreams are shattered. Viva, her mother, Lauren and their closest friends see their lives and beliefs turned upside-down by the relentless process of a talent show during which Viva is forced to leave her friends behind and face the reality of fame. As they all confront the bitter reality of fame they re-evaluate their lives and loves and discover who they really are.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV