ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Western Benefit Solutions, LLC headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1997, Western Benefit Solutions, LLC (WBS) provides a wide range of employee benefit insurance brokerage and consultation services with a focus on group health, life, disability, retirement planning, voluntary benefits, wellness, regulatory compliance and human resource services. They specialize in offering self-funded and insured products to the public sector, mining, engineering and retail industries. Ronald Osborne and his associates will continue to operate in their current Boise and Idaho Falls, Idaho locations under the direction of Norbert Chung, Western Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"As Idaho's largest employee benefit and consulting firm, WBS will add significant depth to our geographic footprint and add to our client capabilities in the Western U.S.," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their team is highly regarded in the industry for their high level of expertise particularly in their areas of specialization. They will be a wonderful complement to our existing West Coast employee benefits operations, and we are pleased to welcome Ron and his colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants. Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 – firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV