Wedding Day Blues Avoided
WHO: Delta employees in Minneapolis.
One day in July, a Delta passenger, flying from Pittsburgh to Boise, Idaho, to attend a wedding, sat down on her Minneapolis-Boise flight only to have a disturbing thought: She had left her dress on the Pittsburgh-Minneapolis flight.
" In an extreme panic, I ran back up to the gate to check with the gate attendants to see if they could radio over to my previous gate so that I could get my dress," the passenger said, in a letter to Delta. "They radioed, but no one was at the previous gate. At this point, I only had five minutes until the plane was departing. Distraught and frustrated, I stomped back onto the plane. All of a sudden, a flight attendant came prancing down the aisle with my dress. She said the agents somehow were able to get the dress and immediately rushed it to our gate and they handed it through the window of the cockpit."I will never be able to express my extreme gratitude for the gate agents/flight attendants/pilots/and Delta in general," the passenger said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV