Competitions And Network Opportunities For Students
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To mark its 100th anniversary, Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs has launched a series of projects aimed at connecting students and professors around the world in a dialogue on global ethics.
Get involved! Here's how.
WIN AN AMAZON GIFT CARD What is the greatest challenge facing the planet? This international essay contest is open to all students, high school through university and graduate level. Teachers at all levels are also eligible. Deadline: December 31, 2012.WIN A TRIP TO NEW YORK CITY Enter our Trans-Pacific Student Contest: Ethics for a Connected World. This contest requires collaboration between American and Asian university students. The prize is a trip to our annual meeting in Fall 2013 in New York City. Deadline: April 30, 2013. JOIN OUR GLOBAL NETWORK Connect with students, scholars, and professionals by joining our Global Ethics Network for people interested in ethical questions on international affairs. With this free social network, you can post an essay, read and comment on global projects, and meet new friends. VOLUNTEER AS A GUEST EDITOR Serve as a guest editor of our Global Ethics Network. Guest editors help us recruit new members, post original content, and spread the word about our student projects. Founded by Andrew Carnegie in 1914, Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs is an educational, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that produces lectures, publications, and multimedia materials on the ethical challenges of living in a globalized world. www.carnegiecouncil.org Contact: Madeleine LynnCarnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs(212) 838-4120 ext. 219, email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV