IBI Group Inc. Announces The Settlement Of Business Arrangements For The Acquisition Of The Firm Of Mâ¿¢E Companies, Inc. Of Ohio, USA.
With this acquisition, the total of IBI staff is some 3,000 people.
About IBI Group Inc.
IBI Group Inc. is a TSX listed company, which pays monthly dividends and trades under the symbol "IBG". IBI Group Inc. holds an indirect 77% interest in IBI Group, a partnership (of a subsidiary of IBI Group Inc. and IBI Group Management Partnership) which, directly and through its subsidiary entities, provides professional services, including planning, design, implementation, analysis of operations and other consulting services in relation to four main areas of development, being urban land, building facilities, transportation networks and systems technology. The remaining 23% of IBI Group is owned by IBI Group Management Partnership. On a partially diluted basis, assuming the exchange of its partnership units of IBI Group for common shares of IBI Group Inc., IBI Group Management Partnership together with affiliated entities holds a combined 42% interest in IBI Group Inc.
SOURCE IBI Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV