Swedish Medical Center Leads The Way For Patients Suffering From Acid Reflux/GERD
Bledsoe calls the decision to have the LINX procedure "life changing," and has been removed from some of her pre-diagnosis medications as a result.
"LINX was designed specifically for this group of patients whose symptoms are not controlled adequately by medication and who do not have big hiatal hernias, bad esophagitis or other things we see with more advanced disease," Bell says of the device manufactured by Torax® Medical, Inc.
The LINX System is currently the only available device for the treatment of GERD approved by the FDA through its rigorous PMA process.
According to Bell, in a clinical trial of 100 patients, 92% achieved freedom from daily dependence on PPIs, 90% experienced a reduction in total acid exposure time, 93% achieved significant symptom improvement and the percentage of patients reporting moderate to severe regurgitation was reduced from 57% to 1% after the LINX procedure.CONTACT: Betsy Donnelly PH: 913.236.7757 E: Betsy@TrailheadMarketingTeam.com This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Swedish Medical Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV