Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and OTO Development today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Los Angeles/LAX/El Segundo, the first Hyatt Place in the city of El Segundo. The new hotel is a refreshing choice for business and leisure travelers alike.
“As the El Segundo and LAX area continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place property to the area,” said Jacob Vanderwiel, general manager of Hyatt Place Los Angeles/LAX/El Segundo. “We know our guests will appreciate our comfortable and functional amenities such as free Wi-Fi, made-to-order fresh food around the clock and the StayFit@Hyatt fitness center.”
The five-story hotel is located in the new Campus El Segundo – a mixed-use office, retail and urban park environment, adjacent to the Metro Rail Green Line Mariposa/Nash station, and just minutes from Los Angeles International Airport. For business travelers, Hyatt Place Los Angeles/LAX/El Segundo is also close to many corporate offices such as Xerox, Northrop Grumman, Aerospace Company, Boeing, Raytheon, Fresh & Easy, Accenture, SAIC, Mattel, Oracle, Sketchers USA Inc, China Airlines Limited, and Singapore Airlines Limited. It is one mile from the Los Angeles Air Force Base and provides easy access to Loyola Marymount University, Cal State Dominguez Hills, USC, and UCLA.
For leisure travelers, Hyatt Place Los Angeles/LAX/El Segundo is a quick trip to southern California attractions such as to Marina Del Rey, Venice Beach, Malibu, L.A. Live, and Universal Studios®. Entertainment for both adults and children is nearby, including Manhattan Beach Country Club and The Lakes at El Segundo golf course, Toyota Sports Center, Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, and Manhattan Beach Botanical Garden.Hyatt Place Los Angeles/LAX/El Segundo offers:
- 143 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a sectional sofa sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order snacks and entrees
- Intimate Bakery Café featuring Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts