Merger Of Corporation, Charities Bureaus Benefits Businesses, Taxpayers
In the year prior to the merger, approximately 100 charitable organization applications were automatically approved because they were not reviewed within this time frame. In the most recent review period, all charitable organization applications were reviewed within the legal deadline, despite the number of applications increasing by six percent, to nearly 12,000.
"Gov. Corbett and I have the goal of delivering high quality government services at a reasonable cost. I think the merger of these two bureaus, with the resulting taxpayer savings and increased efficiency for businesses and to protect consumers, achieves this goal," Aichele said.
To visit the new bureau, go to www.dos.state.pa.us, and click on either "Corporations" or "Charities".
Media contact: Ron Ruman, 717-783-1621SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of State
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV