Call For Entries: ACEP's 2013 Journalism Awards Of Excellence For Coverage Of Emergency Medicine Issues
WASHINGTON, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) has a journalism awards program to recognize significant contributions made by members of the news media to cover emergency medicine issues and to educate the public about them. ACEP invites submissions on key issues in emergency medicine in the categories of television (national), television (local), television (cable), newspaper, radio, Internet-based news sites and magazine.
Nominations must be for news stories published or aired within the 2012 calendar year ( January 1 – December 31, 2012). The Awards of Excellence program is open to all credentialed journalists. Candidates can self-nominate or be nominated by someone else. Entries must be received by January 18, 2013. Award winners will be notified by April 15, 2013. There are no entry fees.Selection Entries will be judged based on the below criteria by members of ACEP's Public Relations Committee and then approved by ACEP's national president. Criteria Awards will be presented to print and broadcast news stories that provide:
- Outstanding coverage of an emergency medicine issue.
- In-depth analysis or investigation that brings clarity to a key emergency medicine issue and educates the public.
- Significant impact that motivates positive change or breaks a new story that generates widespread coverage.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts