Accelr8 Announces NASDAQ Capital Market Listing
DENVER, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelr8 Technology Corporation (NYSE MKT: AXK) announced today that its common stock has been approved by The NASDAQ Stock Market, LLC for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. The Company expects to commence trading on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "AXDX" on Wednesday, December 26, 2012. Until such date, the Company's common stock will continue to be traded on NYSE MKT (formerly known as NYSE Amex) under its current ticker symbol, "AXK".
Accelr8 Technology Corporation ( www.accelr8.com) is focused on developing and commercializing innovative instrumentation for the rapid identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing of infectious pathogens. The Company's BACcel TM platform utilizes a proprietary culture-free process with both genomic and phenotypic detection technologies that decrease time to result while maintaining high sensitivity and specificity.
Disclaimer Regarding Forward-Looking StatementsCertain statements in this news release may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements regarding future prospects and developments are based upon current expectations and involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from the forward-looking statement, including those detailed in the Company's filings with the SEC. The Company does not undertake an obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information or future events. SOURCE Accelr8 Technology Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV