Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
"There's the Verizon (VZ) option, there's the Comcast (CMCSA) on-demand option, there's the Netflix option, there's the iTunes option" for people to watch movies on their computers and smartphones, Cramer pointed out.
While "Netflix is loved" by subscribers, including himself, as a stock it is "a battle of the shorts versus the longs" and Cramer said he'd rather not get involved.To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Margo D. Beller in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV