Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 12
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
How many more meetings until the Fed settles on its thresholds for forward guidance?— Matt O'Brien (@ObsoleteDogma) December 12, 2012
Warren Buffett's net worth has increased by about $1 billion today.— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) December 12, 2012
Obamaha RT @ fearlicious Oracleof Omaha outta ideas— Mark Dow (@mark_dow) December 12, 2012
Is the Pope following Lloyd Blankfein on twitter yet?— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 12, 2012We also had to add this great comment from a FB post asking if you would buy Apple TV for over a grand. After answering yes ... Joe Marinaro said:
" Then again, I could wait a few years for Samsung to copy it"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV