16. Cognizant Technology Solutions ( CTSH): Provides information technology consulting and technology services in North America, Europe, and Asia. Market cap at $21.3B, most recent closing price at $70.97. Represents 3.33% of fund’s portfolio.
17. Praxair Inc ( PX): Engages in the production, sale, and distribution of industrial gases primarily in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Market cap at $32.04B, most recent closing price at $107.84. Represents 3.05% of fund’s portfolio.
18. United Parcel Service Inc ( UPS): Provides transportation, logistics, and financial services in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $70.29B, most recent closing price at $73.68. Represents 3.04% of fund’s portfolio. 19. Amphenol Corp ( APH): Engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electrical, electronic, and fiber optic connectors; interconnect systems; and coaxial and specialty cables worldwide. Market cap at $9.93B, most recent closing price at $61.90. Represents 2.85% of fund’s portfolio. 20. Equifax, Inc ( EFX): Equifax collects, organizes, and manages various financial, demographic, employment, and marketing information solutions for businesses and consumers. Market cap at $6.48B, most recent closing price at $54.20. Represents 2.83% of fund’s portfolio.
Compare changes in 1-year return, over the past 2 years, for the first 9 companies on this list. Click through for more tools and data.
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts