Before Rationing Healthcare, Let's Ration Waste
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- If you were terminally ill, when would your last year of life actually begin? Proponents of Medicare rationing are tackling that question now because more than a quarter of the Medicare budget is spent on healthcare for the dying.
But isn't that the primary reason the money was there in the first place? Wasn't the very idea of Medicare to provide for the elderly and infirm when they no longer can?
There is a better way than trying to guess the end of your life. The Institute of Medicine (IOM) recently released a comprehensive report stating that massive savings could be realized if action were taken to address waste, fraud and abuse. TeleTracking Technologies estimates that nearly 40% of the $765 billion that the Institute of Medicine (IOM) says is wasted EACH YEAR by the U.S. Healthcare System could be saved by adapting industrial-style logistics efficiencies, including real-time patient flow and capacity management automation.http://blog.teletracking.com//bid/166258/before-rationing-healthcare-lets-ration-waste?source=Blog_Email_[Before%20Rationing%20Hea] Dennis MorabitoSr. Manager, Marketing CommunicationsTeleTracking Technologies, Inc.412-391-6098 / email@example.com SOURCE TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV