Hamilton Lane Named 'Best Place To Work In Money Management'
BALA CYNWYD, Penn., Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hamilton Lane, an independent financial institution that provides private equity asset management to sophisticated investors globally, has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Money Management" by Pensions & Investments. The firm ranked first among companies with 100-1,000 employees.
The accolade closely follows Hamilton Lane's Philadelphia Headquarters' recent ranking as #23 out of 100 on the "Best Places to Work in PA 2012." The Best Places to Work in PA program is a partnership between Team PA Foundation, The Department of Community and Economic Development, PA SHRM and the Central Penn Business Journal.
Earlier this year, Hamilton Lane was also named to the "Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies."
Mario Giannini, CEO of Hamilton Lane, commented, "The firm remains committed to building a culture that brings pride and satisfaction to our employees, and also to our customers with whom we are partnered."
About Hamilton LaneHamilton Lane is an independent financial institution that provides discretionary and non-discretionary private equity asset management services to sophisticated investors worldwide. With offices throughout the U.S., London, Hong Kong, Rio de Janeiro, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Las Vegas and Singapore, Hamilton Lane offers a full range of investment products and services that enable clients to participate in the private equity asset class on a global and customized basis. Founded in 1991, Hamilton Lane has more than 190 employees and more than $163 billion in total assets under management and supervision. For more information please visit www.hamiltonlane.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV