Constellation announced today that it has signed an association agreement with the Michigan Lodging and Tourism Association (MLTA) that will provide association members customized and competitively priced energy related products and services.
Under the three-year agreement, Constellation will be the exclusive MLTA-endorsed electricity supplier and one of two preferred natural gas suppliers for the association’s more than 500 members. The company has been an MLTA Allied Member since 2011 and has served as an MLTA Legislative Conference event sponsor.
“Through our agreement with Constellation, MLTA members have the opportunity to work with a leading retail supplier of power and natural gas with the expertise to help them reduce energy costs and manage risk,” said Steve Yencich, president and CEO, MLTA.
“We’re proud MLTA has selected Constellation as the endorsed retail supplier for its members,” said Ed Wilson, vice president of associations, Constellation. “MLTA members can rely on Constellation for a cost-effective, strategic approach to energy procurement and to develop and implement strategies to better manage overall energy use.”About the Michigan Lodging and Tourism Association MLTA ( www.milodging.org) represents hundreds of hotels, motels, resorts, and bed & breakfasts, comprising over 40,000 guest rooms. MLTA membership also includes categories for allied/suppliers, convention and visitor bureaus, colleges and universities, students, attractions and transportation operators. MLTA provides a full range of association services which include:
- Advocacy - MLTA fights for Michigan's lodging and tourism industries in Lansing and Washington, DC
- Merchant-friendly credit card processing
- Up to 43 percent premium credits on workers' compensation coverage
- 8-10 percent group savings on property-casualty-liability coverage
- Professional development and networking opportunities at the Pure Michigan Governor's Conference on Tourism
- The "MLTA Buyer's Guide."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV