High-end, AC-DC switch-mode power supply (SMPS) applications such as servers, telecom, computing, and industrial power applications require high power density, and to be successful, designers need cost-effective solutions that take up less board space and improve reliability. Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS) helps designers with these challenges by introducing the 600V N-channel SuperFET® II MOSFET series.
Offered in two product families, the SuperFET II and SuperFET II Easy Drive, these MOSFETs offer a smaller stored energy in output capacitance (Eoss) for higher efficiency in light-load conditions and best-in-class robust body diode for increased system reliability in resonant converters.
Utilizing an advanced charge balance technology, these MOSFETs provide a significantly low on-resistance and a lower gate charge (Qg) performance for a lower figure of merit (FOM). The devices are comprised of several integrated features to assist in a simplified design that reduces component count for a more efficient, cost-effective design including a gate resistor (Rg) that greatly reduces gate oscillation and improves overall system performance.
Benefits and Features:SuperFET II MOSFET
- Faster switching speed to maximize system efficiency
- Increased power density
- Easy to design and use
- Optimized switching performance
- Low electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise
- Reliable operation at abnormal conditions
|SuperFET II MOSFET||SuperFET II MOSFET – Easy Drive|
|TO-220F 3L package||
|TO-251 3L (IPAK) short-lead package||
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV