Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM) has awarded its 2012 Diversity Scholarships to computer science students Kaleigh Clary and Andres Ramirez of Hendrix College ; Rachel Elledge of Rhodes College; and Rachel Kirby and Clifford Tawiah of the University of Central Arkansas.
“Today’s marketing challenges can’t be solved without a robust mix of perspectives, skills and experiences,” said Jena Compton, Acxiom senior vice president of human resources. “That is why Acxiom promotes a diverse working environment as an essential element to the advancement of our global influence in the data and marketing industry.”
The new Diversity Scholarship program provides a $5,000 award and one-year internship opportunity for student segments – women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities – who are under-represented in the field of information technology. Recipients are selected based on academic achievement, field of study and areas of professional interest. More information is available at http://www.acxiom.com/diversity/.
About AcxiomAcxiom is a recognized leader in marketing services and technology that enable marketers to successfully manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. Our superior industry-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data and analytics, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized, multichannel marketing strategies. Acxiom leverages over 40 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, highly secure, reliable information management services. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com. Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV