Asia Carbon Industries To Present At The DealFlow Conference 2012
NEW YORK , Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Asia Carbon Industries, Inc. (OTC: ACRB), a manufacturer and distributor of specialty carbon black products, today announced that its US based director, Michael Segal and Chief Financial Officer, Delong Zhou, will be presenting at DealFlow Media's Conference at The New York Marriott Marquis, on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 4:20 pm local time.
DETAILS AT A GLANCE:
WHO : Michael Segal, US Director and Delong Zhou, Chief Financial Officer of ASIA CARBON INDUSTRIES, INC.
WHAT : Formerly known as The PIPEs Conference, the DealFlow Conference is designed for busy professionals who are interested in getting as much information and networking as they can in a single day. The program comprises 6 tracks covering 20 topics on everything relating to small company finance and dealmaking.WHERE : The New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036 (212) 398-1900 WHEN : December 18, 2012 -- 4:20 PM EST To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Asia Carbon, please contact Michael Segal firstname.lastname@example.org . About Asia Carbon Industries, Inc. Asia Carbon Industries Inc. is an emerging, China-based producer of a series of high quality carbon black products under the brand name "Great Double Star." The Company was established in 2003 in Shanxi, China's highest coal producing province. Asia Carbon is one of the top ten carbon black producers in the province and has established relationships with a high-profile customer base. The Company went public in 2010 through a registration statement on Form S-1 which was declared effective by the SEC on October 25, 2010, and is currently in the process of expanding its manufacturing capacity to meet the anticipated demand. For more information, visit www.asiacarbonindustries.com . The Company routinely posts important information on its website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV