USA TODAY High School Sports High School Girls Basketball Super 25For Week of December 10, 2012
1. St. Mary's, Phoenix (7-0)2. Duncanville, Texas (16-0)3. Mater Dei, Santa Ana, Calif. (8-0)4. Bishop O'Dowd, Oakland (2-0)5. Whitney Young, Chicago (6-0)6. Riverdale, Murfreesboro, Tenn. (8-0)7. La Jolla (Calif.) Country Day (4-0)8. Riverdale Baptist, Upper Marlboro, Md. (7-0)9. Norcross, Ga. (5-0)10. Paul VI, Fairfax,Va. (5-0)11. Dr. Phillips, Orlando (6-0)12. Good Counsel, Olney, Md. (4-0)13. Rock Bridge, Columbia, Mo. (5-0)14. Long Beach Poly (6-0)15. Marion County, Lebanon, Ky. (5-0)16. Hopkins, Minnetonka, Minn. (7-0)17. Fairmont, Kettering, Ohio (4-0)18. Springfield, Ore. (1-0)19. H.D. Woodson, Washington (4-1)20. Hamilton Southeastern, Fishers, Ind. (9-0)21. Ossining, N.Y. (2-0)22. Myers Park, Charlotte (6-0)23. Pflugerville, Texas (16-0)24. Dutch Fork, Irmo, S.C. (4-0)25. Aberdeen, Md. (1-0)
For more information on the Super 25, visit USA TODAY High School Sports.
The USA TODAY Sports Media Group encompasses all sports initiatives across USA TODAY Sports and Gannett's more than 100 well-known local media brands. It also includes the sports photography service USA TODAY Sports Images, USA TODAY High School Sports and the hundreds of sites within USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties such as thebiglead.com and mixed martial arts site MMAjunkie.com, among others. USA TODAY is owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI).(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121211/DC27548LOGO) SOURCE USA TODAY High School Sports
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts