- Latitude 10 – Dell’s first business-class tablet that takes advantage of the latest advances in touch-enabled applications and fits easily into current IT environments by supporting existing Microsoft productivity applications and plugging into existing management consoles;
- Latitude 6430u – a 14-inch notebook that strikes the balance between aesthetic appeal and corporate needs to be the most manageable and secure Ultrabook thanks to Dell’s unique vPro extension. The Latitude 6430u is backed by extensive world-class service and support;
- XPS 10 – a tablet that delivers laptop-like productivity so users can fluidly transition from work projects to their personal pursuits. The XPS 10 is powered by Microsoft Windows RT and dual-core ARM architecture; and,
- XPS 12 – a convertible notebook that combines the performance of an Ultrabook with the ease-of-use of a tablet into a single device with a leading edge touch experience. The innovative form allows users to quickly shift from work to play and back.
Dell Evolves The PC: Combines Leading Design With Security, Manageability And Reliability
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.