"We are delighted to be partnering with Knotice in what is sure to be a game-changer for their customers," said Michael Howard, vice president of marketing, a division of EMC. "The Greenplum platform will allow Knotice to easily scale while introducing unmatched performance gains for managing vast amounts of site-wide and web-side data on behalf of its clients. Audience selection queries for their end-users will take seconds instead of minutes, and their product offerings will evolve to provide greater strategic value to their customers, thus making for stickier partnerships and more robust business growth."
"This partnership with Greenplum allows us to support the data intake initiatives of our customers in terms of data storage and overall efficiency of processing," said Brian Deagan, CEO and co-founder of Knotice. "Our legacy solution has done the job for us as we grew from start-up status, but it's time to upgrade both our performance and capacity. Greenplum is a perfect fit for us as a partner, not just because of its faster, higher performing and more flexible data warehousing product, but also because of its viability, product roadmap, cultural alignment, and commitment to and treatment of its customers."
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Greenplum
- Visit Datastream, the Official Greenplum Blog
- For the latest industry news, research, webcasts and use cases covering big data, analytics, and the data scientist community visit the Greenplum Industry Buzz
Knotice (pronounced "notice") is a leading provider of data management, actionable analytics, and digital messaging solutions with offices in Seattle and headquarters in Akron, Ohio. Our on-demand marketing software and agency services help marketers maximize the ROI of their addressable digital marketing—digital communications that are addressable to an individual. With our proprietary platform, Knotice pioneered the ability to seamlessly unite customer data, analytics and message delivery—all from a single profile-based platform. In addition to technology, Knotice provides a comprehensive offering of marketing services, including strategy and planning, agency-style creative services, custom development, analytics, advanced reporting, and business intelligence. For more information, visit: http://www.knotice.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV