- EMC today announced a new partnership with Knotice aimed at increasing the speed and performance of analytics and reporting for Knotice's customers, while also providing the scalability needed to match Knotice's rapid growth trajectory for data management.
- The Knotice solution, which previously ran on Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise, will now be powered by the EMC Greenplum Database, enabling Knotice to accommodate a virtually unlimited volume of data. Other products used include EMC DCA for storage area security and EMC Data Domain for rapid data backup and recovery.
- Knotice's migration to the Greenplum platform represents an aggressive investment by Knotice in the proliferation of data that will result in much greater capability of Knotice's data management and digital marketing offerings, allowing marketers to do more with their site-side and web-wide data even faster.
EMC Teaming Up With Knotice To Power Data Management And Actionable Analytics
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.