HOPKINTON, Mass. and AKRON, Ohio, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- EMC today announced a new partnership with Knotice aimed at increasing the speed and performance of analytics and reporting for Knotice's customers, while also providing the scalability needed to match Knotice's rapid growth trajectory for data management.
- The Knotice solution, which previously ran on Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise, will now be powered by the EMC Greenplum Database, enabling Knotice to accommodate a virtually unlimited volume of data. Other products used include EMC DCA for storage area security and EMC Data Domain for rapid data backup and recovery.
- Knotice's migration to the Greenplum platform represents an aggressive investment by Knotice in the proliferation of data that will result in much greater capability of Knotice's data management and digital marketing offerings, allowing marketers to do more with their site-side and web-wide data even faster.
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today announced it is joining forces with Knotice, a provider of data management, analytics and digital messaging solutions, in order to increase the speed and performance of actionable analytics and reporting for Knotice's customers, while also providing the scalability needed to match Knotice's rapid growth trajectory for data management. The power, speed, flexibility and effectiveness of the Greenplum data solution will also improve the overall efficiency of Knotice's Universal Profile Management system, accelerating processing times to seconds for audience selection and analysis.
The Knotice solution, which previously ran on Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise, will now be powered by the EMC ® Greenplum ® Database—a massively parallel processing (MPP) database built to support the next-generation of Big Data warehousing and analytics, and capable of storing and analyzing petabytes of data. As a result, Knotice now has the capacity to accommodate a virtually unlimited volume of site-side and web-wide data. Other products used include EMC DCA to deliver a fast loading, highly scalable, data co-processing platform for Big Data analytics and EMC Data Domain ® for rapid data backup and quick recovery.
Now nearing completion, Knotice's migration to the Greenplum platform represents an aggressive investment by Knotice in the proliferation of data that will result in much greater capability of Knotice's data management and digital marketing offerings. These advanced capabilities will allow marketers to do more with their data even faster.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV