QUEBEC CITY, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - EXFO Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) (TSX: EXF) announced today upcoming events on its investor relations calendar.
Germain Lamonde, Chairman, President and CEO, and Pierre Plamondon, CA, Vice-President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will review EXFO's first-quarter results for fiscal 2013 on January 9, 2013. The conference call will be held at 5 p.m. Eastern time, one hour after the release of financial results. To listen to the conference call and participate in the question period via telephone, dial (416) 981-9005. An audio replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the end of the event until 7 p.m. on January 16, 2013. The replay number is (402) 977-9141 and the reservation number is 21620458.
On January 10, 2013, EXFO will hold its 2012 Annual Meeting, 9 a.m. Eastern time, at the St. Andrews Club & Conference Centre, Inverness Room—S3/S4 (27 th floor), located at 150 King Street West in Toronto. The conference call for the Annual Meeting, which will be available in listen-only mode, can be accessed by dialing (416) 981-9038. An audio replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the end of the event until 11:30 a.m. on January 17, 2013. The replay number is (402) 977-9141 and the reservation number is 21620465.
Finally, Mr. Plamondon will make a presentation on behalf of the company at the Needham Growth Conference on January 16, 2013, 4:50, p.m. Eastern time, in New York.Audio Webcasts of all these IR events will be available live at www.EXFO.com, under the Investors section. They will also be archived for a limited period. IR Calendar
- First-Quarter Results for Fiscal 2013, January 9, 2013, 5 p.m. Eastern time, Toronto (Telephone: (416) 981-9005 or Audio Webcast: www.EXFO.com/investors)
- 2012 Annual Meeting, January 10, 2013, 9 a.m. Eastern time, Toronto (Telephone: (416) 981-9038 or Audio Webcast: www.EXFO.com/investors)
- Needham Growth Conference, January 16, 2013, 4:50 p.m. Eastern time, New York (Audio Webcast: www.EXFO.com/investors)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts