After launching its new marketing campaign, Unleash the Power of Lemons earlier this year, Limoneira Company (NASDAQ: LMNR), a leading agribusiness, today announced its partnership with five Chicago-based experts in the areas of health, beauty, food and drink, lifestyle, and cleaning to promote the many innovative uses of lemons. The experts are passionate, local opinion leaders who have paired with Limoneira to provide tips, uses, recipes, and much more on a new website, www.limoneira.com/unleash. Limoneira has also paired with local experts in Los Angeles and New York City and plans to do the same in Miami, Toronto, and Montreal.
“The local leaders we’ve paired with are the movers and shakers in their industries and they’re experts in using lemons in a variety of creative, useful, and fun ways,” says John Chamberlain, Limoneira’s Director of Marketing. “Our five Chicago partners are excited to share their tips for using Limoneira lemons with everyday consumers for practical household, culinary, health, design, and beauty solutions.”
The Chicago experts include:
- Jason Boehm: Board Certified Nutrition Specialist with a Master’s degree in nutrition; Certified Nutritionist through American Health Science University; widely published nutritional writer; loves using Limoneira lemons as a delicious source of energy
- Kristin Akins: Professional and passionate dedicated Skin Therapist; owner of Pelle Sana Salon in Chicago; draws on natural elements and knowledge of medical esthetics to find the perfect treatment for clients, including softening cuticles with Limoneira lemons
- Erin Hayes: Celebrated mixologist at J. Parker, the new cocktail lounge in Chicago’s Hotel Lincoln; loves to highlight spirits from different countries but keeps one thing the same-her love for Limoneira lemons in cocktails
- Julia Buckingham Edelmann: Interior designer with a passion for antiques, artifacts and found objects from all over the world; highlights Limoneira lemons as a great accent piece when filled in a bowl or vase
- Lucie Zakova: Owner of Lucie’s Natural Cleaning, a boutique, green cleaning service that aims to protect the environment and her clients’ homes; recommends cleaning with Limoneira lemons to avoid putting toxic chemicals on furniture and countertops
“Lemons are one of the most versatile items in the produce department,” says John Carter, Limoneira’s Director of Global Sales. “Our Unleash the Power of Lemons campaign takes advantage of today’s technology, and it’s fun, informative and easy. Everyone knows that lemons are a great recipe ingredient and enhancer, but they also have many uses in the areas of health, lifestyle, beauty, and cleaning. These applications are represented by fun icon images in conjunction with our consumer QR code that links to our web site lemon shopper pages.”The Limoneira Company was founded in Ventura County, California in 1893. Their dedication and innovation in the agricultural industry helped found and develop many institutions that still exist (Sunkist Growers, Fruit Growers Supply and Diamond Walnut). Today, Limoneira has evolved into a global company whose mission is to preserve and promote its tradition, heritage and legacy in agriculture and community development. With over 7,000 acres of agricultural production, Limoneira is the largest provider of lemons and avocados in the United States. In addition to agriculture, Limoneira has a long history of community building and involvement in residential and commercial real estate. Finally, sustainability has been woven into Limoneira’s fabric for over a century with strategic investments in water, solar, soil, and integrated pest management. For more information visit www.limoneira.com . http://www.facebook.com/Limoneira https://twitter.com/Limoneira
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV