NEW YORK, NY, Dec. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAVG) today announced several executive changes.
LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers has been named Chief Marketing Officer of The Navigators Group, Inc. In this newly created role, she will be responsible for the Group's global marketing strategy and brand management, reporting to Stanley A. Galanski, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Navigators Group, Inc. Most recently, Ms. Lowery-Biggers had served as President of Field Operations for the U.S. insurance operations.
Within Navigators Management Company, Inc., the Group's principle U.S. insurance underwriting operation:
- Steven R. Kuuskvere has been named President of the U.S. Management Liability division of Navigators Pro. He replaces Christopher C. Duca, who will leave the Company in January 2013 to pursue other interests. Both Mr. Duca and Mr. Kuuskvere joined Navigators in September 2001 to launch Navigators Pro.
- Michael L. Civisca, Chief Operating Officer of Navigators Management Company, Inc., will leave the Company at year end to pursue other interests.
- Peter A. Burns has joined the Company as President of the Excess Casualty unit of Navigators Commercial. Mr. Burns has held a variety of underwriting and claims positions within the industry, most recently with ACE USA
- Thomas B. Kuchinic has been promoted to Senior Vice President and Practice Leader of the Environmental Casualty unit, also within Navigators Commercial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV