Additional Information and Where to Find It
Further information regarding the transaction will be contained in an information circular that YM will prepare and mail to its shareholders in connection with the YM shareholders’ meeting, with closing expected to occur in the first quarter of 2013. YM shareholders are urged to read the information circular once it becomes available, as it will contain important information concerning the proposed transaction. YM shareholders may obtain a copy of the arrangement agreement, information circular, and other meeting materials when they become available at www.sec.gov and www.sedar.com.
This press release is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an offer to purchase shares of YM or a solicitation or recommendation statement under the rules and regulations of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or other applicable laws.
For more information on Gilead Sciences, please visit the company’s website at www.gilead.com ,follow Gilead on Twitter (@GileadSciences) or call Gilead Public Affairs at 1-800-GILEAD-5 or 1-650-574-3000. For more information on YM BioSciences, please visit the company’s website at www.ymbiosciences.com or contact James Smith, VP Corporate Affairs at 905.361.9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV