BEACHWOOD, Ohio, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) declared its fourth quarter 2012 Preferred Class H stock dividend of $0.460938 per depositary share and Preferred Class J stock dividend of $0.406250 per depositary share.
Each Class H depositary share is equal to one-twentieth of a share of DDR's 7.375% Class H Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The declared Preferred Class H dividend covers the period beginning October 15, 2012 and ending January 14, 2013. The declared Preferred Class H Dividend is payable January 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012.
Each Class J depositary share is equal to one-twentieth of a share of DDR's 6.50% Class J Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The declared Preferred Class J dividend covers the period beginning October 15, 2012 and ending January 14, 2013. The declared Preferred Class J Dividend is payable January 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012.About DDRDDR is an owner and manager of 459 value-oriented shopping centers representing 116 million square feet in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Brazil. The company's assets are concentrated in high barrier-to-entry markets with stable populations and high growth potential and its portfolio is actively managed to create long-term shareholder value. DDR is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company, and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DDR. Additional information about the company is available at www.ddr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV