CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Swisher Hygiene ("Swisher Hygiene") (Nasdaq:SWSH) (TSX:SWI), a leading provider of essential hygiene and sanitation products and services, announced today that after meeting with the NASDAQ Hearings Panel to review its plan of compliance to complete its public filings, the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ") has granted Swisher Hygiene's request to remain listed on NASDAQ, subject to meeting specific conditions for continued listing.
The conditions to remain listed on NASDAQ are as follows:
- On or before December 31, 2012, Swisher Hygiene must provide a written update to NASDAQ regarding the status of the work toward compliance.
- On or before January 15, 2013, the audit field work for the delinquent filings must be completed, and a further update shall be provided to NASDAQ regarding the status of work toward compliance.
- On or before February 19, 2013, Swisher Hygiene must file with the Securities and Exchange Commission its restated 2011 Form 10-Qs and 2011 Form 10-K.
- On or before February 28, 2013, Swisher Hygiene must file all 2012 Form 10-Qs, as well as provide NASDAQ with an update with respect to its progress on its audit and filing of its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012.
In order to fully comply with the terms of the extension, Swisher Hygiene must be able to demonstrate compliance with all requirements for continued listing on NASDAQ. In the event Swisher Hygiene is unable to do so, its securities may be delisted from NASDAQ. During the process of regaining compliance with NASDAQ, and provided Swisher Hygiene meets the conditions set forth above, Swisher Hygiene expects that its common stock will continue trading on NASDAQ under the symbol "SWSH." Swisher Hygiene is working to file its delinquent filings as promptly as possible; however, Swisher Hygiene can provide no assurance as to when it will complete these filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV