HORSHAM, Pa., Dec. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL), ( www.tollbrothers.com ), the nation's leading builder of luxury homes, today announced that the Company and several of its executives were recognized in Institutional Investor magazine's 2013 All-America Executive Team survey of the investment community. Toll Brothers was The Most Honored Company in the Home Building and Building Products sector and ranked 17 th overall among the 1,928 companies receiving votes in this year's survey of the Buy-Side and Sell-Side analyst community.
Within the Homebuilders & Building Products sector, in voting by the Buy-Side community, Toll Brothers' chief executive officer, Douglas C. Yearley, Jr., was ranked as the top CEO and was ranked second by the Sell-Side community. Chief financial officer Martin P. Connor, was ranked second for Best CFO by the Buy Side. Frederick N. Cooper, Senior Vice President of Finance, International Development, and Investor Relations, was ranked first as Best Investor Relations Professional by both Buy-Side and Sell-Side analysts and Toll Brothers received the #1 ranking from both Buy-Side and Sell-Side analysts as the Best Investor Relations Company. This was the sixth consecutive year that Toll Brothers was honored by Institutional Investor for its Investor Relations.
To determine the members of the 2013 All-America Executive Team, Institutional Investor surveyed 1,527 Buy-Side analysts, and 1,258 Sell-Side analysts at 801 firms who participated in the survey to name the best chief executive officers, chief financial officers, investor relations professionals and companies with the best investor relations programs in their domains. A total of 1,928 companies received votes from buy-side or sell-side analysts and 145 were named to the Most Honored Companies list by sector.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV