Michael P. Shaunnessy Joins Company as President and CEO Adjusted EBITDA Increases Fourfold
HOUSTON, Dec. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSE MKT:UWN) today announced financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013, ended October 31, 2012.
Second Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
- Net revenues increased 28% to $16.4 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) from continuing operations increased to $1.3 million from $0.3 million.
- Net loss per share from continuing operations, including non-recurring items, was $0.04 compared to $0.15 in the prior-year period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV