Kyocera Crystal Device has an integrated production system, in which all the processes from cultivation of crystal materials to design, processing, coating and characteristics evaluation are all conducted internally. The company will continue to enhance its support of optical transmission-related fields in order to contribute to the further progress and development of high-capacity, high-speed optical communications networks.
*1 As of November 15, 2012. Based on a survey by Kyocera Crystal Device. *2 1 nanometer (nm) = 1.0x10 -9m. *3 Bonding method that does not use adhesive but bonds flat surfaces of the wafer together. *4 WDM: Wavelength Division Multiplexing. A communication technology that utilizes optical fiber.
For see more info and images of this product: http://global.kyocera.com/news/2012/1202_hina.html
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV