- It can take an average of nearly 500,000 impressions to generate a quality phone call.
- Mobile display advertising is significantly overpriced when it comes to acquiring new customers.
- Clicks are not indicative of customer intent. This means there can be high rates of accidental clicks on mobile display ads.
- Mobile display ad performance varies wildly. In one case, a campaign that got 1.4 million impressions did not result in one quality phone call.
Marchex Report Analyzes The Real Value Of Mobile Display Advertising
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.