In conjunction with its 2012 Investor Day, JTH Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAX), the parent company of Liberty Tax Service, is introducing its initial fiscal year 2013 earnings outlook. The Company expects net income to be in the range of $20.0 million - $21.5 million, an increase of 15-23% over the prior year. These estimates include the following full-year assumptions, among others:
- Total office growth of 11-13%;
- Total revenues in the range of $131 million - $136 million; and
- Effective tax rate of 38.6%.
The presentation will begin at 2:00pm ET at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York. The Company will also be webcasting the presentations, and the webcast and accompanying slides may be accessed on the Investor Relations page of its website, www.libertytax.com, under About Liberty Tax.
Forward Looking Statements
In addition to historical information, this release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including implied and express statements regarding the Company’s anticipated growth and expansion of its business. These forward-looking statements, as well as the Company's guidance, are based upon the Company's current expectations and there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Because forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made, the Company's actual results could differ materially from these statements. These risks and uncertainties relate to, among other things, uncertainties regarding the Company's ability to attract and retain clients; meet its prepared returns targets; competitive factors; the Company's effective income tax rate; litigation defense expenses and costs of judgments or settlements; and changes in market, economic, political or regulatory conditions. Information concerning these risks and uncertainties is contained in the Company’s annual report on Form 10-K and in other filings by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company does not undertake any duty to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV