IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, today announced it is reaffirming its 2012 revenue, adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance as well as providing its financial guidance for the year ending November 30, 2013.
Outlook (forward-looking statement)
For the year ending November 30, 2012, IHS expects:
- All-in revenue in a range of $1.515 billion to $1.535 billion, including an organic growth rate of approximately eight percent for the portion of the business that is subscription-based;
- All-in adjusted EBITDA in a range of $480 million to $490 million; and
- Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) between $3.77 and $3.89 per diluted share.
For the year ending November 30, 2013, IHS expects:
- All-in revenue in a range of $1.640 billion to $1.710 billion, including an overall organic growth rate expected to be between 5-7 percent at the midpoint;
- All-in adjusted EBITDA in a range of $540 million to $582 million; and
- Adjusted EPS between $4.23 and $4.43 per diluted share.
The above outlook assumes no further currency movements, acquisitions, divestitures, pension mark-to-market adjustments or unanticipated events. See discussion of non-GAAP financial measures at the end of this release.
As previously announced, IHS will hold a conference call and webcast with its senior management team to further discuss 2013 financial guidance on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. EST. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast and related presentation materials can be found on the company's website at
IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.