IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, today announced it is reaffirming its 2012 revenue, adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance as well as providing its financial guidance for the year ending November 30, 2013.
Outlook (forward-looking statement)
For the year ending November 30, 2012, IHS expects:
- All-in revenue in a range of $1.515 billion to $1.535 billion, including an organic growth rate of approximately eight percent for the portion of the business that is subscription-based;
- All-in adjusted EBITDA in a range of $480 million to $490 million; and
- Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) between $3.77 and $3.89 per diluted share.
For the year ending November 30, 2013, IHS expects:
- All-in revenue in a range of $1.640 billion to $1.710 billion, including an overall organic growth rate expected to be between 5-7 percent at the midpoint;
- All-in adjusted EBITDA in a range of $540 million to $582 million; and
- Adjusted EPS between $4.23 and $4.43 per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV