Search personalisation is enabled by default for every active user of Yandex Search. The more searches the user makes, the better results they receive. The personalised search feature can be easily disabled in the search engine's settings.
The current personalised search engine was preceded by the company's search platform Reykjavik, launched last year, which delivered search results based on the user's language preferences. After that, Yandex released a number of products that made the search experience for its users more personalised – the search engine started to add the user's previous searches and frequently visited web sites to their search suggestions. Each of these innovations became part of Yandex's personalised search engine and was implemented in its latest edition – the Kaliningrad search platform.
The Yandex Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10933
CONTACT: Investor Relations Dmitry Barsukov, Katya Zhukova Phone: +7 495 739-70-00 E-mail: askIR@yandex-team.ru US Investor Contact The Blueshirt Group, for Yandex Alex Wellins Phone: +1 415 217-58-61 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Ochir Mandzhikov, Dina Litvinova Phone: +7 495 739-70-00 E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV