CalciTech Ltd. (OTCBB: CLKTF) is pleased to announce, further to its press release made on December 10, 2012, that trading in the Company’s shares has now been re-instated to the OTCQB sector of the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board (“OTCBB”). The OTCQB marketplace identifies companies that are reporting to the SEC and are current in their reporting obligations.
“I am delighted that CalciTech’s shares are now returned to their original trading market.” commented Nicholas Plumbridge, Investors Relations Manager
The directors of the company take responsibility for this announcement.
This press release contains "forward looking statements" including forward looking statements as that term is defined in section 27a of the United States Securities Act of 1933 and section 21e of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. Statements in this press release, which are not purely historical are forward looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, expectation or intentions concerning the future. Forward looking statements in this press release include, but are not limited to statements which are subject to a number of contingencies and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, market acceptance for CalciTech's products, manufacturing of CalciTech's products in a commercial setting, obtaining adequate financing and construction management for production and obtaining appropriate permits.It is important to note that the corporation's actual outcomes may differ materially from those in forward looking statements contained in this press release. Although the company believes that the beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions will prove to be accurate. Readers should refer to the risks disclosures in the company's public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV