Bruce Springsteen 'Bossing' Concert Ticket Market In Ireland
LONDON, December 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Online searches for rocker's 2013 tour three times higher in Ireland than the US
- Legendary singer to hit the UK and Ireland in summer 2013 for round two of the Wrecking Ball tour
- Tickets available on fan-to-fan marketplace StubHub UK Bruce Springsteen is prepping for round two of a massive stadium tour in support of 2012's chart-topping Wrecking Ball, the rock superstar's 17 th studio release. Having caused something of a frenzy among UK and Irish fans during his summer 2012 outing - which saw Springsteen hit major cities throughout Europe and play London's Hyde Park - he is poised to replicate his live success in the new year.It's fair to say that The Boss is especially boss among Irish fans, with searches for 'Bruce Springsteen tickets' nearly tripling those in the US, and doubling those in the UK. Fans in Ireland and Northern Ireland have expressed exceptionally high interest in the 2013 Springsteen tour: tickets for the artist's 18 July Cork concert and 20 July show in Belfast were rapidly snapped up upon official release on 7 December 2012. Excitement in the wider UK is expected to match - and perhaps top - that witnessed in 2012, with his legion of devotees on this side of the pond excitedly ambling to get their hands on tour tickets. Springsteen's round of the UK and Ireland is set to kick off on 15 June at London's Wembley Stadium, followed by an 18 June stop at Glasgow's Hampden Park before moving on to Cork's Páirc Uí Chaoimh on 18 July and finishing off at Belfast's King's Hall. Wrecking Ball was yet another colossal hit for Springsteen, who now matches Elvis Presley's record for Number One albums achieved over the course of a career. Having long served as the musical spokesperson for a generation, Springsteen crafted yet another soil-to-the-earth production with the release, its songs speaking to today's shaky economic climate. 2012 saw the Boss perform some of his latest hits to audiences the world over, including the cutting 'Shackled and Drawn' and 'Death to My Hometown' - these, in addition to perennial Springsteen classics such as 'Born to Run' and 'Thunder Road'. The Wrecking Ball tour also marked impressively lengthy performances for Springsteen and his E Street Band, with some marathon concerts lasting upward of three-and-a-half hours. Fan-to-fan ticketing website StubHub UK saw an uptick in concert ticket inventory soon after the official sale opened on 7 December. Soon after official tickets were released to the public, StubHub UK saw an influx of inventory on their fan-to-fan online ticketing marketplace.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts