- Renault-Nissan and Russian Technologies create joint venture to accelerate product launches and technology transfer to AVTOVAZ, Russia's largest carmaker.
- Renault-Nissan will get a majority stake in the joint venture, called Alliance Rostec Auto BV, which will control AVTOVAZ, leader of the Russian auto market.
- This deal promotes Renault, Nissan and LADA's improved synergy and product development in the fast-growing Russian market.
Renault-Nissan And Russian Technologies Create Joint Venture To Finalize Strategic Partnership With AVTOVAZ
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.