European Commission Awards EStorage Consortium Â¿¬13 Million Grant To Better Integrate Wind Energy Into Electrical Grid
Even more important, PSPs play an essential role in power regulation which is the capability for generating units to rapidly adapt their output to keep generation and consumption balanced at all times. Electrical production and consumption need to be balanced to ensure the stability and continuous operation of electrical networks. However, fixed-speed PSP plants can only provide power regulation in generation mode while variable speed units can regulate power in generation and pump mode, e.g. 24 hours per day. Virtually all existing PSPs in Europe are fixed speed units.
From simulation studies, demonstration results and storage potential analysis, the eStorage consortium will evaluate the system-level benefits of storage and identify development barriers in order to draw recommendations for an efficient market and regulatory framework to maximise the impact of projects. The project will also demonstrate a balancing market platform, validating critical IT systems which manage new types of flexible products such as PSP.
Press Contacts Lee Lenhard +33(0)4-76-39-27-08 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV