Introducing EverydayActors.com: The Online, Royalty-free Resource For Sourcing Talent For Video
For the actor, this is a low-risk, low-effort way to get fun gigs and make a few extra bucks on the side, and for those with a true interest in acting, it could also be a way of building up a portfolio of work. However, Hosick stresses that this is not a site targeted at polished Hollywood actors with big screen aspirations, this is for believable 'everyday' types looking to make money.
" We want to become the 'agent' to all of the actors who don't need the services or want to pay the commissions of a traditional agent," continued Hosick, " It's a cost-savings for the people making the videos and it's exposure as well as money in the pocket for the people who want a gig or want to act. Effectively, we're cutting out the middle man and becoming a talent agent to the world."
The website is open to actors of all ages (including toddlers), and search criteria on the website includes: city, union or non-union, gender, age, ethnicity, style (such as geek chic, working class or punk), and special features (such as bald, tattoos or glasses).
The sole revenue model for EverydayActors.com is a $20 annual subscription on the actor side (which kicks in after a free 1-month trial); a structure they have put in place to ensure the seriousness and quality of the actors who participate.For more information, visit: www.EverydayActors.com. For press inquiries, contact: Alyson Roy of AMP3 Public Relations: 646-827-9594 or Alyson@AMP3pr.com. SOURCE EverydayActors.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV