Holiday Shopping Beats Out Sandy In November
Small retailers are considered a critical part of the economy because they account for more than $100 billion in sales every month in the U.S.
MasterCard and Wells Fargo compile their figures from payments made through the MasterCard processing system as well as estimates of other types of payment, including cash and checks. The sales come from more than a million retail locations. The data is used to project estimates for small business spending overall, not just transactions involving MasterCard.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV