"Gardens Make The World Go Round" At The 2013 SF Flower & Garden Show March 20-24, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tickets are now on sale online at http://www.sfgardenshow.com for the all new 28 th Annual San Francisco Flower & Garden Show. This year's theme is "Gardens Make the World Go Round" featuring 18 unique display gardens created by top West Coast garden designers. America's third largest flower and garden show of its kind, it will be held over five days, Wednesday through Sunday, March 20-24, 2013 at the San Mateo Event Center. Early bird discount tickets are available online until March 10 th, 2013 at www.sfgardenshow.com . Show hours are Wednesday, March 20 through Saturday, March 23 rd from 10am to 7pm and Sunday, March 24 th from 10am to 6pm.
Tickets are:Children 16 and younger Free $16 Early Bird Adult Day Pass until March 10 th $20 Single Day Adult Pass on or after March 11th $30 All Show 5-Day Pass $18 Senior Single Day Pass at the Door $15 Half Day pass daily after 3pm Wed-Saturday; after 2pm Sunday $15 group advance tickets of 20 or more
A juried exhibition of garden design at its best, this international show has been created by leading garden designers, nurseries and horticulturalists, bringing new ideas, green techniques and inspiration within reach of Bay Area gardeners of any interest level. There will be large organic edible garden displays and small space gardens that celebrate the garden-to-table movement. This year there are over 70 DIY workshops and discussion seminars on green topics and new green techniques. For garden and gift shoppers, this year's show features an expanded marketplace to purchase plants, orchids, seeds, tools and unique outdoor items and crafts from over 300 vendors. And for the kids, there's Sproutopia, with fun filled hands-on crafts and learning activities for all ages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV