The Penguin Press Announces The Title Of Mark Halperin And John Heilemann's Forthcoming Book On The 2012 Presidential Election.
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ann Godoff today announced that The Penguin Press will publish Mark Halperin and John Heilemann's DOUBLE DOWN: Game Change 2012 in fall 2013. Godoff made the deal with Andrew Wylie at The Wylie Agency and HBO has optioned the rights to the book. HBO's film "Game Change," based on the authors' book of the same name about the previous election, won five Emmy awards earlier this year and was one of the most viewed original movies in the network's history.
In making this announcement, Godoff said: " John Heilemann and Mark Halperin re-invented the campaign narrative with GAME CHANGE. Their new book DOUBLE DOWN will, of course, break news; but, more importantly, it will create the lasting story of the 2012 race for the presidency."
Upon publication in 2010, GAME CHANGE debuted on the New York Times bestseller list at #1, where it stayed for seven weeks. The book went on to become an international bestseller and was widely hailed as the definitive account of the 2008 campaign.
Penguin Group ( USA) Inc. is the U.S. member of the internationally renowned Penguin Group. Penguin Group ( USA) is one of the leading U.S. adult and children's trade book publishers, owning a wide range of imprints and trademarks, including Berkley Books, Dutton, G.P. Putnam's Sons, New American Library, Penguin, Philomel, Plume, Puffin, Riverhead Books and Viking, among others. The Penguin Group is part of Pearson plc, the international media company.SOURCE Penguin Group ( USA)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV