ST. LOUIS, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Amdocs Limited (NYSE: DOX) has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012 (including its financial statements for such year) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The annual report is available through the Company's website ( http://www.amdocs.com/About/Pages/AnnualReport.aspx). Upon the request of a shareholder of the Company, the Company will promptly provide to such shareholder a copy of the 2012 annual report, free of charge.
For 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers' success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of over $3.2 billion in fiscal 2012, Amdocs and its workforce of over 20,000 serves customers in more than 60 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com. SOURCE Amdocs Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV