PLEASANTON, Calif., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. announced today that, at its meeting on December 10, 2012, its Board of Directors ("Board") declared a cash dividend of $0.125 per share that is to be paid in 2012 in lieu of the regular quarterly dividend that the Board would otherwise consider declaring for the second quarter of 2013. The record date for the dividend will be December 21, 2012, and it will be paid on December 28, 2012.
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc., headquartered in Pleasanton, California, through its subsidiary, Simpson Strong-Tie Company Inc., designs, engineers and is a leading manufacturer of wood construction products, including connectors, truss plates, fastening systems, fasteners and shearwalls, and concrete construction products, including adhesives, specialty chemicals, mechanical anchors, powder actuated tools and reinforcing fiber materials. The Company's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "SSD."
For further information, contact Tom Fitzmyers at (925) 560-9030.
SOURCE Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV