DODGEVILLE, Wis., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This holiday season, as part of Lands' End's continued efforts to give back to the Madison-area community, on December 15 th and 16 th, 2012, Prairie Towne Center's Lands' End store is hosting a special Holiday Shopping Weekend and Guaranteed Giving Food Drive. Proceeds from the weekend's sales will be directly donated to The River Food Pantry – Dane County's busiest nonprofit pantry.
During the shopping event, for each purchase made at the Prairie Towne store, 10 percent of the sale (up to $5,000) will be donated to The River Food Pantry. To further support the organization, shoppers who bring a nonperishable food item or a $5 donation for The River Food Pantry will receive 10 percent off of their total purchase.
"We are excited to host the Holiday Shopping Weekend and Guaranteed Giving Food Drive to offer our customers an opportunity to give back to their community," said Stacey Albert, Prairie Towne Lands' End store manager. "Lands' End is proud to continually support local organizations that work hard to take care of Madison's community members."The River Food Pantry serves more than 2,300 Dane County families each month and offers free groceries, meals and clothing. For every dollar donated to The River Food Pantry, more than 96 cents goes toward food, services, utilities and other resources necessary to bring food and clothing directly to those in need.
About Lands' End® Lands' End is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period. ® Lands' End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home at landsend.com, 1-800-800-5800, the Lands' End Shops at Sears and around the world. Lands' End is a proud member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD). SOURCE Lands' End
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV