4. Cintas Corporation Provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services in North America and Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Market cap at $5.25B, most recent closing price at $42.0. Dividend yield at 1.52%.
MRQ net profit margin at 7.3% vs. 6.75% y/y. MRQ sales/assets at 0.253 vs. 0.246 y/y. MRQ assets/equity at 1.927 vs. 1.952 y/y.
Revenue grew by 3.36% during the most recent quarter ($1,051.33M vs. $1,017.18M y/y). Inventory grew by -13.74% during the same time period ($241.7M vs. $280.21M y/y). Inventory, as a percentage of current assets, decreased from 18.9% to 15.86% during the most recent quarter (comparing 3 months ending 2012-08-31 to 3 months ending 2011-08-31).5. Chico’s FAS Inc. Operates as a specialty retailer of casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing gift items. Market cap at $3.01B, most recent closing price at $18.11. Dividend yield at 1.16%. MRQ net profit margin at 6.54% vs. 4.92% y/y. MRQ sales/assets at 0.391 vs. 0.368 y/y. MRQ assets/equity at 1.441 vs. 1.447 y/y. Revenue grew by 18.22% during the most recent quarter ($636.66M vs. $538.55M y/y). Inventory grew by -5.39% during the same time period ($234.2M vs. $247.53M y/y). Inventory, as a percentage of current assets, decreased from 45.54% to 35.32% during the most recent quarter (comparing 13 weeks ending 2012-10-27 to 13 weeks ending 2011-10-29). Compare dividend yields, and press play to see how they have changed over the past two years.
Compare changes in average analyst recommendation. Click through (and log-in – it’s free) to access more data points to chart.
Did you find this list useful as a starting point for your analysis? Do you have a list requests? Leave your comments below and we’ll do our best to deliver.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV